Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stones of Remembrance






We are doing our Bible study on Joshua and I was thinking about "Stones of Remembrance" in our lives. I saw from the last posted item some got a kick out of the pictures of the boys when we were all younger and living in Alaska. I have been looking at some old pictures that I had scanned and brought with me to Rwanda and thought I might add a few to this page. I want you to know that although all the boys are now living in large cities and working in office buildings, there was a time when we did outdoor activities. As you can see Curt was the "Great White Hunter" and fisherman.

Mike was well on his way to being the next Jacques Christo.


And I am not sure if Gene or Mike was going to be the next 10 round champ.

Or maybe strike it rich panning for gold in the cold clear waters in the streams of Alaska.

I guess that is enough for this time.

What are your "Stones of Remembrance", take time today to think back on the things and times that really matter. I'm sure it will not be that report that just has to be completed this weekend for the Monday morning meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment